CALCURY facilaitates the passage of urinary calculi by diuretic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic action. Berginia ligulata, Crataeva nurvala and Hazaral yahood pishti in Calcury helps to disintegrate calculi. Picrorrhiza kurroa, in CALCURY, normalizes ureteral peristalsis ,facilitates the passage of calculi and reduces renal colic. Boerhaavia diffusa, Tribulus terrestris have anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties. Tinospora cordifolia has anti-inflammatory action. Saccharum officinarium and Parmelia perlata have diuretic properties.
Hazaral yahud pishti in CALCURY is rich source of calcium that helps to reduce oxalate absorption and thus reduces stone risk.
- Helps to improve kidney functions
- Exerts diuretic, and anti-inflammatory actions
- Relieves pain associated with nephrolithiasis
- Helps in the management of urinary stones
- Safe and effective
- Clinically proven and tested
1-2 tablets twice daily
Container of 40 Tablets